Underestimation of scale lengths in stochastic fields and their seismic response: a quantification exercise
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 169, Issue 2, pages 547–562, May 2007
How to Cite
Carpentier, S. and Roy-Chowdhury, K. (2007), Underestimation of scale lengths in stochastic fields and their seismic response: a quantification exercise. Geophysical Journal International, 169: 547–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2007.03333.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Accepted 1999 November 11. Received 1999 October 6; in original form 1999 August 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!