The geological evolution of southern McMurdo Sound — new evidence from a high-resolution aeromagnetic survey
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 93–100, July 2007
How to Cite
Wilson, G., Damaske, D., Möller, H.-D., Tinto, K. and Jordan, T. (2007), The geological evolution of southern McMurdo Sound — new evidence from a high-resolution aeromagnetic survey. Geophysical Journal International, 170: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2007.03395.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Accepted 2007 February 7. Received 2007 February 6; in original form 2006 November 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!