The geological evolution of southern McMurdo Sound — new evidence from a high-resolution aeromagnetic survey
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 93–100, July 2007
How to Cite
Wilson, G., Damaske, D., Möller, H.-D., Tinto, K. and Jordan, T. (2007), The geological evolution of southern McMurdo Sound — new evidence from a high-resolution aeromagnetic survey. Geophysical Journal International, 170: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2007.03395.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Accepted 2007 February 7. Received 2007 February 6; in original form 2006 November 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!