Traveltime measurements from noise correlation: stability and detection of instrumental time-shifts
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 223–230, October 2007
How to Cite
Stehly, L., Campillo, M. and Shapiro, N. M. (2007), Traveltime measurements from noise correlation: stability and detection of instrumental time-shifts. Geophysical Journal International, 171: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2007.03492.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Accepted 2007 May 10. Received 2007 May 10; in original form 2006 October 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!