Isolating the PGR signal in the GRACE data: impact on mass balance estimates in Antarctica and Greenland
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 172, Issue 1, pages 18–30, January 2008
How to Cite
Barletta, V. R., Sabadini, R. and Bordoni, A. (2008), Isolating the PGR signal in the GRACE data: impact on mass balance estimates in Antarctica and Greenland. Geophysical Journal International, 172: 18–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2007.03630.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 21. Received 2007 July 13; in original form 2007 January 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!