Effect of trench-outer rise bending-related faulting on seismic Poisson's ratio and mantle anisotropy: a case study offshore of Southern Central Chile
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 173, Issue 1, pages 142–156, April 2008
How to Cite
Contreras-Reyes, E., Grevemeyer, I., Flueh, E. R., Scherwath, M. and Bialas, J. (2008), Effect of trench-outer rise bending-related faulting on seismic Poisson's ratio and mantle anisotropy: a case study offshore of Southern Central Chile. Geophysical Journal International, 173: 142–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.03716.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Accepted 2007 December 20. Received 2007 November 16; in original form 2007 June 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!