Effect of trench-outer rise bending-related faulting on seismic Poisson's ratio and mantle anisotropy: a case study offshore of Southern Central Chile
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 173, Issue 1, pages 142–156, April 2008
How to Cite
Contreras-Reyes, E., Grevemeyer, I., Flueh, E. R., Scherwath, M. and Bialas, J. (2008), Effect of trench-outer rise bending-related faulting on seismic Poisson's ratio and mantle anisotropy: a case study offshore of Southern Central Chile. Geophysical Journal International, 173: 142–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.03716.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- Accepted 2007 December 20. Received 2007 November 16; in original form 2007 June 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!