Now at: Research Center for Prediction of Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University, 6-6 Aza-Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8578, Japan.
Simple relationship between seismic activity along Philippine Sea slab and geometry of oceanic Moho beneath southwest Japan
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 173, Issue 3, pages 1018–1029, June 2008
How to Cite
Shiomi, K., Matsubara, M., Ito, Y. and Obara, K. (2008), Simple relationship between seismic activity along Philippine Sea slab and geometry of oceanic Moho beneath southwest Japan. Geophysical Journal International, 173: 1018–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.03786.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 March 12. Received 2008 March 7; in original form 2007 June 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!