Active tectonics of an apparently aseismic region: distributed active strike-slip faulting in the Hangay Mountains of central Mongolia
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 174, Issue 3, pages 1121–1137, September 2008
How to Cite
Walker, R. T., Molor, E., Fox, M. and Bayasgalan, A. (2008), Active tectonics of an apparently aseismic region: distributed active strike-slip faulting in the Hangay Mountains of central Mongolia. Geophysical Journal International, 174: 1121–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.03874.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2008
- Accepted 2008 May 30. Received 2008 May 28; in original form 2008 January 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!