A thermochemical boundary layer at the base of Earth's outer core and independent estimate of core heat flux
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 174, Issue 3, pages 1007–1018, September 2008
How to Cite
Gubbins, D., Masters, G. and Nimmo, F. (2008), A thermochemical boundary layer at the base of Earth's outer core and independent estimate of core heat flux. Geophysical Journal International, 174: 1007–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.03879.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Accepted 2008 June 9. Received 2008 March 3; in original form 2007 August 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!