Regional monitoring of infrasound events using multiple arrays: application to Utah and Washington State
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 291–300, October 2008
How to Cite
Arrowsmith, S. J., Whitaker, R., Taylor, S. R., Burlacu, R., Stump, B., Hedlin, M., Randall, G., Hayward, C. and ReVelle, D. (2008), Regional monitoring of infrasound events using multiple arrays: application to Utah and Washington State. Geophysical Journal International, 175: 291–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.03912.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Accepted 2008 July 10. Received 2008 July 9; in original form 2007 December 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!