Rayleigh wave phase-velocity heterogeneity and multilayered azimuthal anisotropy of the Superior Craton, Ontario
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 176, Issue 1, pages 215–234, January 2009
How to Cite
Darbyshire, F. A. and Lebedev, S. (2009), Rayleigh wave phase-velocity heterogeneity and multilayered azimuthal anisotropy of the Superior Craton, Ontario. Geophysical Journal International, 176: 215–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.03982.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
- Accepted 2008 September 16. Received 2008 August 22; in original form 2008 February 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!