A semi-analytical solution for transient streaming potentials associated with confined aquifer pumping tests
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 1007–1016, March 2009
How to Cite
Malama, B., Revil, A. and Kuhlman, K. L. (2009), A semi-analytical solution for transient streaming potentials associated with confined aquifer pumping tests. Geophysical Journal International, 176: 1007–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.04014.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Accepted 2008 October 15. Received 2008 October 14; in original form 2008 August 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!