Evidence of dilatant and non-dilatant damage processes in oolitic iron ore: P-wave velocity and acoustic emission analyses
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 177, Issue 3, pages 1343–1356, June 2009
How to Cite
Wassermann, J., Senfaute, G., Amitrano, D. and Homand, F. (2009), Evidence of dilatant and non-dilatant damage processes in oolitic iron ore: P-wave velocity and acoustic emission analyses. Geophysical Journal International, 177: 1343–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.04017.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2008 October 28. Received 2008 September 30; in original form 2007 July 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!