Glacial isostatic adjustment of the British Isles: new constraints from GPS measurements of crustal motion
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 178, Issue 1, pages 14–22, July 2009
How to Cite
Bradley, S. L., Milne, G. A., Teferle, F. N., Bingley, R. M. and Orliac, E. J. (2009), Glacial isostatic adjustment of the British Isles: new constraints from GPS measurements of crustal motion. Geophysical Journal International, 178: 14–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.04033.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
- Accepted 2008 November 4. Received 2008 November 4; in original form 2008 July 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!