Glacial rebound and plate spreading: results from the first countrywide GPS observations in Iceland
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 691–716, May 2009
How to Cite
Árnadóttir, T., Lund, B., Jiang, W., Geirsson, H., Björnsson, H., Einarsson, P. and Sigurdsson, T. (2009), Glacial rebound and plate spreading: results from the first countrywide GPS observations in Iceland. Geophysical Journal International, 177: 691–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2008.04059.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2008 December 10. Received 2008 December 5; in original form 2008 June 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!