Mantle transition zone structure beneath Kenya and Tanzania: more evidence for a deep-seated thermal upwelling in the mantle
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 177, Issue 3, pages 1249–1255, June 2009
How to Cite
Huerta, A. D., Nyblade, A. A. and Reusch, A. M. (2009), Mantle transition zone structure beneath Kenya and Tanzania: more evidence for a deep-seated thermal upwelling in the mantle. Geophysical Journal International, 177: 1249–1255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2009.04092.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2009 January 7. Received 2008 October 17; in original form 2008 March 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!