Geodetic observations of the ongoing Dabbahu rifting episode: new dyke intrusions in 2006 and 2007
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 178, Issue 2, pages 989–1003, August 2009
How to Cite
Hamling, I. J., Ayele, A., Bennati, L., Calais, E., Ebinger, C. J., Keir, D., Lewi, E., Wright, T. J. and Yirgu, G. (2009), Geodetic observations of the ongoing Dabbahu rifting episode: new dyke intrusions in 2006 and 2007. Geophysical Journal International, 178: 989–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2009.04163.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- Accepted 2009 February 16. Received 2009 January 14; in original form 2008 July 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!