Investigating tropospheric effects and seasonal position variations in GPS and DORIS time-series from the Nepal Himalaya
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 178, Issue 3, pages 1246–1259, September 2009
How to Cite
Flouzat, M., Bettinelli, P., Willis, P., Avouac, J.-P., Héritier, T. and Gautam, U. (2009), Investigating tropospheric effects and seasonal position variations in GPS and DORIS time-series from the Nepal Himalaya. Geophysical Journal International, 178: 1246–1259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2009.04252.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 May 13. Received 2009 April 16; in original form 2009 February 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!