InSAR observations of 2007 Tanzania rifting episode reveal mixed fault and dyke extension in an immature continental rift
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 179, Issue 1, pages 549–558, October 2009
How to Cite
Biggs, J., Amelung, F., Gourmelen, N., Dixon, T. H. and Kim, S.-W. (2009), InSAR observations of 2007 Tanzania rifting episode reveal mixed fault and dyke extension in an immature continental rift. Geophysical Journal International, 179: 549–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2009.04262.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 May 20. Received 2009 May 20; in original form 2008 September 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!