InSAR observations of 2007 Tanzania rifting episode reveal mixed fault and dyke extension in an immature continental rift
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 179, Issue 1, pages 549–558, October 2009
How to Cite
Biggs, J., Amelung, F., Gourmelen, N., Dixon, T. H. and Kim, S.-W. (2009), InSAR observations of 2007 Tanzania rifting episode reveal mixed fault and dyke extension in an immature continental rift. Geophysical Journal International, 179: 549–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2009.04262.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 May 20. Received 2009 May 20; in original form 2008 September 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!