Now at: Institut IGH d.d., Janka Rakuse 1, Zagreb 10000, Croatia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serpentinization in the trench-outer rise region offshore of Nicaragua: constraints from seismic refraction and wide-angle data
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 180, Issue 3, pages 1253–1264, February 2010
How to Cite
Ivandic, M., Grevemeyer, I., Bialas, J. and Petersen, C. J. (2010), Serpentinization in the trench-outer rise region offshore of Nicaragua: constraints from seismic refraction and wide-angle data. Geophysical Journal International, 180: 1253–1264. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2009.04474.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
- Accepted 2009 December 6. Received 2009 November 15; in original form 2008 December 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!