Two thousand years of geomagnetic field direction over central Europe revealed by indirect measurements
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 181, Issue 1, pages 261–268, April 2010
How to Cite
Márton, P. (2010), Two thousand years of geomagnetic field direction over central Europe revealed by indirect measurements. Geophysical Journal International, 181: 261–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04507.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
- Accepted 2010 January 6. Received 2010 January 4; in original form 2009 September 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!