Influence of surface load variations on eruption likelihood: application to two Icelandic subglacial volcanoes, Grímsvötn and Katla
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 181, Issue 3, pages 1510–1524, June 2010
How to Cite
Albino, F., Pinel, V. and Sigmundsson, F. (2010), Influence of surface load variations on eruption likelihood: application to two Icelandic subglacial volcanoes, Grímsvötn and Katla. Geophysical Journal International, 181: 1510–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04603.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
- Accepted 2010 March 15. Received 2010 January 26; in original form 2009 January 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!