2-D numerical simulation of digital rock experiments with lattice gas automation for electrical properties of reservoir formation
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 183, Issue 3, pages 1316–1323, December 2010
How to Cite
Yue, W., Tao, G., Wang, S. and Tian, B. (2010), 2-D numerical simulation of digital rock experiments with lattice gas automation for electrical properties of reservoir formation. Geophysical Journal International, 183: 1316–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04797.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 30. Received 2010 August 30; in original form 2009 November 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!