Oblique slip on the Puysegur subduction interface in the 2009 July MW 7.8 Dusky Sound earthquake from GPS and InSAR observations: implications for the tectonics of southwestern New Zealand
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 183, Issue 3, pages 1265–1286, December 2010
How to Cite
Beavan, J., Samsonov, S., Denys, P., Sutherland, R., Palmer, N. and Denham, M. (2010), Oblique slip on the Puysegur subduction interface in the 2009 July MW 7.8 Dusky Sound earthquake from GPS and InSAR observations: implications for the tectonics of southwestern New Zealand. Geophysical Journal International, 183: 1265–1286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04798.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 30. Received 2010 August 24; in original form 2010 May 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!