Spatiotemporal characteristics of aftershock sequences in the South Iceland Seismic Zone: interpretation in terms of pore pressure diffusion and poroelasticity
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 183, Issue 3, pages 1104–1118, December 2010
How to Cite
Lindman, M., Lund, B. and Roberts, R. (2010), Spatiotemporal characteristics of aftershock sequences in the South Iceland Seismic Zone: interpretation in terms of pore pressure diffusion and poroelasticity. Geophysical Journal International, 183: 1104–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04812.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 September 16. Received 2010 September 01; in original form 2009 June 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!