The largest instrumentally recorded earthquake in Taiwan: revised location and magnitude, and tectonic significance of the 1920 event
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 183, Issue 3, pages 1119–1133, December 2010
How to Cite
Theunissen, T., Font, Y., Lallemand, S. and Liang, W.-T. (2010), The largest instrumentally recorded earthquake in Taiwan: revised location and magnitude, and tectonic significance of the 1920 event. Geophysical Journal International, 183: 1119–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04813.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 September 16. Received 2010 September 3; in original form 2010 March 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!