Earthquake depth distributions in central Asia, and their relations with lithosphere thickness, shortening and extension
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 185, Issue 1, pages 1–29, April 2011
How to Cite
Sloan, R. A., Jackson, J. A., McKenzie, D. and Priestley, K. (2011), Earthquake depth distributions in central Asia, and their relations with lithosphere thickness, shortening and extension. Geophysical Journal International, 185: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04882.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 2. Received 2010 October 27; in original form 2010 July 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!