S40RTS: a degree-40 shear-velocity model for the mantle from new Rayleigh wave dispersion, teleseismic traveltime and normal-mode splitting function measurements
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2010 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 184, Issue 3, pages 1223–1236, March 2011
How to Cite
Ritsema, J., Deuss, A., van Heijst, H. J. and Woodhouse, J. H. (2011), S40RTS: a degree-40 shear-velocity model for the mantle from new Rayleigh wave dispersion, teleseismic traveltime and normal-mode splitting function measurements. Geophysical Journal International, 184: 1223–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04884.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Accepted 2010 November 5. Received 2010 November 4; in original form 2010 May 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!