Earthquakes and slip rate of the southern Sagaing fault: insights from an offset ancient fort wall, lower Burma (Myanmar)
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 185, Issue 1, pages 49–64, April 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Sieh, K., Aung, T., Min, S., Khaing, S. N. and Tun, S. T. (2011), Earthquakes and slip rate of the southern Sagaing fault: insights from an offset ancient fort wall, lower Burma (Myanmar). Geophysical Journal International, 185: 49–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04918.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 9. Received 2010 November 18; in original form 2010 July 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!