Secular gravity variation at Svalbard (Norway) from ground observations and GRACE satellite data
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 184, Issue 3, pages 1119–1130, March 2011
How to Cite
Mémin, A., Rogister, Y., Hinderer, J., Omang, O. C. and Luck, B. (2011), Secular gravity variation at Svalbard (Norway) from ground observations and GRACE satellite data. Geophysical Journal International, 184: 1119–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2010.04922.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 10. Received 2010 December 9; in original form 2010 March 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!