Now at: Statoil, Drammensveien 264, Vækerø, Norway.
On the use of the Norwegian Geotechnical Institute's prototype seabed-coupled shear wave vibrator for shallow soil characterization – II. Joint inversion of multimodal Love and Scholte surface waves
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 185, Issue 1, pages 237–252, April 2011
How to Cite
Socco, V. L., Boiero, D., Maraschini, M., Vanneste, M., Madshus, C., Westerdahl, H., Duffaut, K. and Skomedal, E. (2011), On the use of the Norwegian Geotechnical Institute's prototype seabed-coupled shear wave vibrator for shallow soil characterization – II. Joint inversion of multimodal Love and Scholte surface waves. Geophysical Journal International, 185: 237–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.04961.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 18. Received 2011 January 12; in original form 2010 June 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!