A stagnant slab in a water-bearing mantle transition zone beneath northeast China: implications from regional SH waveform modelling
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 186, Issue 2, pages 706–710, August 2011
How to Cite
Ye, L., Li, J., Tseng, T.-L. and Yao, Z. (2011), A stagnant slab in a water-bearing mantle transition zone beneath northeast China: implications from regional SH waveform modelling. Geophysical Journal International, 186: 706–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05063.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 April 29. Received 2011 April 24; in original form 2010 October 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!