Now at Chevron, Covington, LA 70433, USA.
Shear wave velocity structure of the southern African upper mantle with implications for the uplift of southern Africa
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 186, Issue 2, pages 808–824, August 2011
How to Cite
Adams, A. and Nyblade, A. (2011), Shear wave velocity structure of the southern African upper mantle with implications for the uplift of southern Africa. Geophysical Journal International, 186: 808–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05072.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 May 5. Received 2011 May 5; in original form 2010 October 9
Vol. 190, Issue 1, 702, Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!