Crustal thickness and Vp/Vs ratio of the central and western North China Craton and its tectonic implications
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 186, Issue 2, pages 385–389, August 2011
How to Cite
Wei, Z., Chen, L. and Xu, W. (2011), Crustal thickness and Vp/Vs ratio of the central and western North China Craton and its tectonic implications. Geophysical Journal International, 186: 385–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05089.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 May 24. Received 2011 March 10; in original form 2010 September 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!