Periodicity, chaos and localization in a Burridge–Knopoff model of an earthquake with rate-and-state friction
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 1, pages 178–198, October 2011
How to Cite
Erickson, B. A., Birnir, B. and Lavallée, D. (2011), Periodicity, chaos and localization in a Burridge–Knopoff model of an earthquake with rate-and-state friction. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 178–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05123.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 June 23. Received 2011 June 13; in original form 2010 August 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!