Using synthetic seismicity to evaluate seismic hazard in the Wellington region, New Zealand
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
© 2011 GNS Science Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 1, pages 510–528, October 2011
How to Cite
Robinson, R., Van Dissen, R. and Litchfield, N. (2011), Using synthetic seismicity to evaluate seismic hazard in the Wellington region, New Zealand. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 510–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05161.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 17. Received 2011 June 19; in original form 2010 August 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!