Optimal, scalable forward models for computing gravity anomalies
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 1, pages 161–177, October 2011
How to Cite
May, D. A. and Knepley, M. G. (2011), Optimal, scalable forward models for computing gravity anomalies. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 161–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05167.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 25. Received 2011 July 25; in original form 2011 May 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!