Crustal and uppermost mantle velocity structure beneath northwestern China from seismic ambient noise tomography
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 131–143, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Li, S., Song, X. D., Gong, M., Li, X. and Jia, J. (2012), Crustal and uppermost mantle velocity structure beneath northwestern China from seismic ambient noise tomography. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 131–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05205.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 25. Received 2011 August 24; in original form 2011 April 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!