On the footprint of anisotropy on isotropic full waveform inversion: the Valhall case study
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 1495–1515, December 2011
How to Cite
Prieux, V., Brossier, R., Gholami, Y., Operto, S., Virieux, J., Barkved, O. I. and Kommedal, J. H. (2011), On the footprint of anisotropy on isotropic full waveform inversion: the Valhall case study. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 1495–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05209.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 26. Received 2011 August 3; in original form 2011 March 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!