New moment magnitude scale, evidence of stress drop magnitude scaling and stochastic ground motion model for the French West Indies
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 1625–1644, December 2011
How to Cite
Drouet, S., Bouin, M.-P. and Cotton, F. (2011), New moment magnitude scale, evidence of stress drop magnitude scaling and stochastic ground motion model for the French West Indies. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 1625–1644. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05219.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 3. Received 2011 July 29; in original form 2011 February 18
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!