Measurements of wave velocity and electrical conductivity of an amphibolite from southwestern margin of the Tarim Basin at pressures to 1.0 GPa and temperatures to 700 °C: comparison with field observations
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 1393–1404, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Fan, D., Liu, Y. and Xie, H. (2011), Measurements of wave velocity and electrical conductivity of an amphibolite from southwestern margin of the Tarim Basin at pressures to 1.0 GPa and temperatures to 700 °C: comparison with field observations. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 1393–1404. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05220.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 5. Received 2011 July 6; in original form 2009 September 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!