Measurements of wave velocity and electrical conductivity of an amphibolite from southwestern margin of the Tarim Basin at pressures to 1.0 GPa and temperatures to 700 °C: comparison with field observations
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 1393–1404, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Fan, D., Liu, Y. and Xie, H. (2011), Measurements of wave velocity and electrical conductivity of an amphibolite from southwestern margin of the Tarim Basin at pressures to 1.0 GPa and temperatures to 700 °C: comparison with field observations. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 1393–1404. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05220.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 5. Received 2011 July 6; in original form 2009 September 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!