A global model of Love and Rayleigh surface wave dispersion and anisotropy, 25–250 s
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 1668–1686, December 2011
How to Cite
Ekström, G. (2011), A global model of Love and Rayleigh surface wave dispersion and anisotropy, 25–250 s. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 1668–1686. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05225.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 8. Received 2011 September 7; in original form 2011 May 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!