Now at: FM Global, 1151 Boston-Providence Turnpike, Norwood, MA 02062, USA.
Magnitude problems in historical earthquake catalogues and their impact on seismic hazard assessment
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 1687–1698, December 2011
How to Cite
Rong, Y., Mahdyiar, M., Shen-Tu, B. and Shabestari, K. (2011), Magnitude problems in historical earthquake catalogues and their impact on seismic hazard assessment. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 1687–1698. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05226.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 8. Received 2011 August 23; in original form 2011 March 2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!