Now at: IRIS PASSCAL Instrument Center, New Mexico Tech, 801 Leroy Pl, Socorro, NM 87801, USA.
Mantle transition zone thickness beneath Cameroon: evidence for an upper mantle origin for the Cameroon Volcanic Line
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 1146–1150, December 2011
How to Cite
Reusch, A. M., Nyblade, A. A., Tibi, R., Wiens, D. A., Shore, P. J., Bekoa, A., Tabod, C. T. and Nnange, J. M. (2011), Mantle transition zone thickness beneath Cameroon: evidence for an upper mantle origin for the Cameroon Volcanic Line. Geophysical Journal International, 187: 1146–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05239.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 21. Received 2011 September 5; in original form 2011 May 13
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!