Now at: BP America, Subsurface Technology, Houston, USA.
Elastic anisotropy of core samples from the Taiwan Chelungpu Fault Drilling Project (TCDP): direct 3-D measurements and weak anisotropy approximations
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 239–252, January 2012
How to Cite
Louis, L., David, C., Špaček, P., Wong, T.-f., Fortin, J. and Song, S. R. (2012), Elastic anisotropy of core samples from the Taiwan Chelungpu Fault Drilling Project (TCDP): direct 3-D measurements and weak anisotropy approximations. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 239–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05247.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 23. Received 2011 September 23; in original form 2011 June 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!