Now at: Department of Geology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA.
The effects of lithospheric thickness and density structure on Earth's stress field
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 1–17, January 2012
How to Cite
Naliboff, J.B., Lithgow-Bertelloni, C., Ruff, L.J. and de Koker, N. (2012), The effects of lithospheric thickness and density structure on Earth's stress field. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05248.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 23. Received 2011 September 23; in original form 2010 August 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!