Spatial and temporal evolution of a microseismic swarm induced by water injection in the Arkema-Vauvert salt field (southern France)
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 274–292, January 2012
How to Cite
Godano, M., Bardainne, T., Regnier, M., Deschamps, A. and Valette, M. (2012), Spatial and temporal evolution of a microseismic swarm induced by water injection in the Arkema-Vauvert salt field (southern France). Geophysical Journal International, 188: 274–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05257.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 30. Received 2011 September 30; in original form 2010 October 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!