Structure and evolution of the northern Barents–Kara Sea continental margin from integrated analysis of potential fields, bathymetry and sparse seismic data
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 79–102, January 2012
How to Cite
Minakov, A., Faleide, J. I., Glebovsky, V. Yu. and Mjelde, R. (2012), Structure and evolution of the northern Barents–Kara Sea continental margin from integrated analysis of potential fields, bathymetry and sparse seismic data. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 79–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05258.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 3. Received 2011 September 19; in original form 2010 February 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!