SH wave scattering from 2-D fractures using boundary element method with linear slip boundary condition
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 371–380, January 2012
How to Cite
Chen, T., Fehler, M., Fang, X., Shang, X. and Burns, D. (2012), SH wave scattering from 2-D fractures using boundary element method with linear slip boundary condition. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 371–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05269.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 14. Received 2011 October 9; in original form 2011 January 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!