The shallow P-velocity structure of the southern Dead Sea basin derived from near-vertical incidence reflection seismic data in project DESIRE
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 2, pages 524–534, February 2012
How to Cite
Paschke, M., Stiller, M., Ryberg, T., Weber, M. and DESIRE Group (2012), The shallow P-velocity structure of the southern Dead Sea basin derived from near-vertical incidence reflection seismic data in project DESIRE. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 524–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05270.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 16. Received 2011 September 19; in original form 2011 June 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!